TrueBeam Service Specialist and Instructor
Acceletronics, Inc. is currently seeking a highly skilled, self-motivated TrueBeam Service Specialist and Instructor to join our team. Acceletronics, Inc. is a provider of refurbished medical linear accelerators, refurbished and custom industrial linear accelerators, pre-owned and refurbished CT systems, and service contracts for linear accelerators and CT systems.
- Develop and conduct TrueBeam training programs to provide Field Service Engineers (FSEs) the technical knowledge and experience to become a proficient service engineer on TrueBeam equipment, supplemented by ongoing education and training as necessary.
- Education and training will be conducted using a combination of online documentation, online seminars/sessions and onsite/hands on training.
- Independently conduct and deliver daily informational material and host Q&A sessions
- Create and maintain TrueBeam training schedules
- Provide onsite and remote support to FSE team.
- Establish customer relations and satisfaction as a representative of Acceletronics and the quality guidelines and standards as established by the Management Team
- Perform prospecting for new business and development of customer leads to ensure strategic goals are met
- Develop plan with Director of Service to promote Acceletronics as a provider of radiation oncology service and maintenance, specifically on TrueBeam equipment
- Maintain a safe, positive, and conscientious behavior in all aspects of training and servicing equipment:
- Actively participate in all safety programs and activities
- Ensure customer sites are left in safe condition
- Maintain active driver’s license in state lived in and obey all traffic and safety laws
- Minimum 3 years of TrueBeam experience (installation service, trainer)
- Required to be able to lift 50 pounds over head and work in confined areas
- Required to be proficient in the use of hand tools and electronic test equipment including oscilloscopes and multi-meters
- Required to be computer literate in Windows OS and Microsoft Office programs
- Exceptional presentation skills
Acceletronics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.
To apply, please fill out our application and email it with your resume to:
All applicant information will be held in the strictest confidence. Acceletronics is an equal opportunity employer.