Do you have entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to further your career at a successful, rapidly growing company? Acceletronics is currently looking for Field Service Engineers across the United States and YOU could be part of our team!
Established in 1981, Acceletronics is the world’s largest employee-owned independent radiation oncology equipment service organization, servicing the linear accelerators in many of the nation’s top medical and industrial facilities. We provide 24/7/365 service to our customers around the nation and the world for radiation oncology equipment from Elekta, GE, Philips, Siemens and Varian.
Today, we are also proud to employ some of the finest radiation equipment specialists in the field and are seeking new talent to further enhance our fantastic team. Our team of Field Service Engineers is an integral part of our success, ensuring that customers receive the highest level of care where and when they need it most.
Acceletronics’ comprehensive employee benefits package includes:
– Company-funded PPO medical plan, prescription plan and dental plan for you and your family
– Life insurance
– Short and long term disability insurance
– Company funded 401K plan with matching contributions
– Profit sharing and incentive program
– Vacation and holiday plan
– Health club plan
– Company car plan
– Continuing Education reimbursement
– Professional in-house and factory training programs
– Travel opportunities throughout the United States and on an international basis
If you’d like to know more about the Field Service Engineer position, please contact Gary Ryan at email@example.com or visit the Acceletronics website today. Interested applicants are encouraged to send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 610-524-3304.
*All applicant information will be held in the strictest confidence. Acceletronics is an equal opportunity employer.